Monday, January 13, 2014

Town Hall - Level 1 - Hybrid

There's not much to be said about Town Hall 1 and I doubt many at that level will even care to seek information regarding a defensive layout.  Especially considering beginners have a 3 day shield.  Regardless, I think everyone needs to start somewhere so here's my layout design for anyone who want to use it.

Below are several charts on the available buildings at Town Hall 1.  They show some very valuable information.  Please always double check the wiki to make sure these values are up-to-date.  The graphic I use to represent each building in my layout is also shown on the far right.

Defensive Buildings

Resource Buildings

Army Buildings

Other Buildings

Layout / Base Perimeter
This is the most basic of layouts and the best coverage you can get at Town Hall 1.  The light blue outline is the perimeter where enemy troops cannot be placed.  I wouldn't worry too much as it is very unlikely you would be attacked this early as you should still have your beginning shield.  If you neglected your base for the first three days then I would suggest applying this layout to your base.

Cannon Coverage
This is your best coverage possible at this level.  There are only two Cannons and I have shown them overlapping everything that needs protecting.  Each Cannon is covering the other and they both cover the Town Hall and all your resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment