Monday, January 13, 2014

Base Defensive Layouts

Under Construcion!

As you may have come to discover, searching Google and Youtube can be extremely frustrating when trying to find that right base layout.  I believe I started looking for layouts around Town Hall 5.  Before then I was clueless.  I did this up until I reached Town Hall 7 with a decent amount of success.  It's my hope that these layouts will help some of those lower levels avoid defensive loss frustrations.

Just recently I put a lot more effort into defensive base research.  You can see my Defense Guide on this site to find out my conclusions.  What I've done for this guide is use excel to create layouts.  I have found that creating a grid in excel allows for very accurate defense and troop range depictions.

DISCLAIMER: Most of these layout designs are mine, a few I found and have determined them to be of good design.  These layouts have not all been tested but have been designed with the best defensive protection in consideration. In theory they should work well.  My conclusions are based my own personal experiences and research I've done on the net.

Below I will list each Town Hall level and a few base layouts associated with each.  You are welcome to copy and/or modify a base to your liking.  These are just examples that I believe will give good results when defending attacks.

There are three types of base layouts. Trophy Hunting, Farming, and Hybrid.  A Trophy Hunting base is one that protects your Town Hall.  A Farming base is more concerned about protecting your resources and typically has the Town Hall placed outside the walls. A Hybrid base is one that tries to protect resources while still adding some amount of protection to the Town Hall.

One last thing, it is always recommend upgrading everything possible before going to the next Town Hall.

Town Hall - Level 1
Town Hall - Level 2
Town Hall - Level 3
Town Hall - Level 4
Town Hall - Level 5
Town Hall - Level 6
Town Hall - Level 7
Town Hall - Level 8
Town Hall - Level 9
  • Coming Soon...
Town Hall - Level 10
  • Coming Soon...

3 comments:

  1. i like this blog, and i'm always waiting for new base especially base war hybrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see your thall 8 war base layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this website, well done it was really helpful

    ReplyDelete