Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ninjas Guide to Dark Elixir for TH7 and TH8

Since I have finally started getting closer to maxing out my defenses at Town Hall 7, I have been looking into Dark Elixer Raiding. I just finished getting my Barbarian King and let me tell you, it seemed like forever before I got him! Now that I have him, I've decided that it's time to start maxing out the rest of my dark Elixer stuff. My research brought me to this guide:

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/152865-Ninjas-Guide-to-Dark-Elixir-for-TH7-and-TH8

I haven't tried any of Ninja's methods yet but they sound like they will work really well. Like I said, I still have a few defenses to upgrade but once I do I will be trophy pushing to 1500 so I can begin my Dark Elixer farming.

No comments:

Post a Comment