Thursday, January 9, 2014

Welcome to the Shucked Clan

So I have no idea when I did it but apparently I deleted my welcome message.  So...

Welcome (Again) to the Shucked Clan Blog!!!

I am pleased that you've stopped by to check out the clan page.  I will be using this space to post detailed explaination of the clan rules, defensive guides, achievements, youtube links related to Clash of Clans, or you know, anything I deem worthy for Shucked clan members to take a gander at.  My intention is to strengthen the clan through knowledge of the game.

I also wanted to give a shout out to our member, Roam, who made our clan logo!  You can check out his website, http://pixellant.com/.  You can commission him to do your own logo or build an entire website.

4 comments:

  1. Really enjoying being part of the Shucked Clan. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey shuck! Really enjoyED being part of the shucked clan haha! Still like this site tho

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to see you leave Josh. I'm having a hard time linking your name to an in game username. What was your handle?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joshiee95 hey bud you should join our clan we could use some strong players like you were already off to a great start and I can tell your looking pretty lonely all by your self in shucked our name is dgaf and we're black and yellow I really think you should look us up though!

    ReplyDelete